Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sugar, Sugar! Cookie, Cookie!


While Kid2 was playing basketball with the World beach air ball (The kitchen is the court and the kitchen sink the basket... Yeah. I know myself, my toddler has a fervent imagination o_O)
 
Kid2 holding the World

 I'd tried to make cookies for the farewell kindergarten party. Since I'm a very easygoing mom (Well, I like to think that, okay? But I've got my rules and I like that my Kids strictly follow them too ;-P), I left the royal icing decoration for a calmer moment, that is when my little Tasmanian devil might be sleeping ;-)
Ester Williams Coffee Mug
Dinos and the Ducks




Kid1 chose the cookies' forms and colors, but I had to double the number of dinosaurs due the huge numbers of Dino-Lovers in his class :-P o Here they are ;-)
Pink Cookies for the little ladies














F-Cup Champs
My Sugar Cookies

275 gr All purpose Flour
75 gr Butter
100 gr Sugar
1 Egg
2 tbs Maple syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda

Royal Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment